1. Sundays are for hanging out with your nephew and taking him to get ice cream... and letting him pick out all the toppings he wants. #bestauntaward
2. I do not wear glitter nail polish unless it's an accent nail... until this week. I spotted a bottle of "Big Money" at my boyfriend's apartment [his roommate's girlfriend's polish]. And I had to have it. I loved it, until it came time to remove it last night. Such.a.pain.
3. My dad [Mr. Hire-Someone-Else-To-Build-You-A-Mantel] finally gave in to my endless begging and built, with his own hands and tools, this amazing fireplace mantel for my condo. All that was there before was the brick. I think he did an amazing job. Hmmmm, what else can I get him to build for me?
4. Game night with the girls was a success. We had all the food, sweets, and Halloween decor that a game night party could have. I made some bite size apple pies that turned out amazing, thinking about sharing the recipe on the blog next week!
5. I pre-ordered the Lauren Conrad Beauty book, my first pre-order experience, and I am SO excited it came in this week! Going to start reading it next week.
See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!