It's been about a week since my last post. My bad. I have no excuses, other than I've been
shopping doing things in my spare time that I need to get done! :)
1. I ran my first road race last weekend. Hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? I gave myself two goals: do not walk, and finish under 40 minutes. I was excited to see my time of 31:07 at the finish line. We had so much fun! Can't wait to do another one.
2. Everyone deserves a Bloody Mary on a Sunday morning. In this case, it was a Bloody Mason.
3. I finally found the Essie holiday collection. It was like Heaven's gates opened as soon as I spotted them. I picked up Leading Lady and Beyond Cozy. Both scream "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!" I'm in love.
4. My sister loves to borrow just about everything I own. Here she's wearing my shirt, shoes, makeup, and nail polish. But I think she looks great :)
5. I reached 10,000 pageviews this week! Thanks everyone who checks out my little blog, whether it's on a regular basis or just something you've stumbled upon in the blogosphere. 'Preciate it!
Check out more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!