2.22.2013

happy friday, y'all!


Happy Friday, Y'all! It's been a pretty good week, but still glad it's Friday! Here's a few highlights of my week. 

1. LSU Baseball opening weekend could not have had more perfect weather. Had a wonderful Sunday Funday at The Box and Walkon's. Great way to start the week! 

2. Lavender nails and leopard scarf = love. 

3. I did it. I finally freaking did it. I purchased the new Macbook Pro! I'm LOVING it! 

4. Okay I could not pass up the notebook cuteness at Target. These remind me of Kate Spade, but luckily this 3-pack was only $4. 

5. What's a Friday post without my Carter bear making an appearance? I will finally get to see this munchkin today and I'm just plain excited!

How was your week?? 
Find more H54F posts on Lauren's blog! 

xo, Mal

3 comments:

  1. You will LOVE your macbook!! I have had mine for about 6 years now and it still works awesome. I think I went through at least 2 Dell computers in the same timeframe. I will never buy anything but Mac products ever again. Yep, I'm an Apple snob. :)

    Also, love that nail color and those notebooks. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Target soon.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that purple polish! Ooohh and those notebooks...my weakness ;)

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Andrea
    anakalui blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss love those notebooks! I featured them on one of my Friday Favorites! Great choice :) Can't wait to follow along!

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...