So this week I finally stopped being lazy and started blogging again. Just in time for a Friday post! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
1. Started off the week with brunch (and a bloody mason) with my boyfriend and his parents. Love some quality time over a meal.
2. Finally (a year and a half later) put a bookcase in my living room to fill the empty nook. It "only" took me three hours and two mistakes to put it together all by my handy-woman self. I really like it!
3. A Sephora VIB sale meant picking up two things that have been on my wishlist since the beginning of time. NARS turkish delight and Tarte amazonian blush in amused. I'm in love with both.
4. When I saw this tee, I knew I had to have it. Chanel + Nola love is my kind of jam. Loving the white version... but now I want all the colors...
5. Tomorrow will be the first time I've ever sold things in a garage sale. I feel like I've covered every inch of my condo for things to sell. Getting rid of old crap makes me feel lighter already. Maybe I'm weird, but I don't think I was born with a sentimental bone in my body. I have no problem getting rid of things, I just hope most of it sells!
Check out Wednesday's post if you haven't already! And, see more H54F posts on Lauren's blog. Happy Friday! xoxo