4.19.2013

happy friday, y'all


One. Abita-Rita + an LSU win in baseball is my kind of Sunday Funday. 

Two. I sometimes think I have a gift of finding the last pair of shoes in my size at Target. 

Three. A pedi + a good mag. All I needed was a massage and it would have been the perfect afternoon. 

Four. Participating in my first Color Run tomorrow. If the run is anything like the race packet pick-up, I'm sure it will be a good time! 

Five. Whew, what a week to be an American. This weeks events in Boston and Texas are heavy on my heart. My prayers and love are with everyone who have been affected by these tragedies. 


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog! 


Mallory

2 comments:

  1. you are going to love the color run! I did my first one last year!! It was so much fun!

    happy friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/19/2013

    Love Love Love te sandals!
    Have a great weekend!
    stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...