5.03.2013

happy friday, y'all!


We made it to Friday! I have a very exciting weekend ahead so I'm definitely screaming TGIF! Hope you have a good weekend! 

1. Got to spend some quality time with the boyfriends' family last weekend. 

2. After some great things that happened during the week, Ben and I celebrated at Zea's. Hummus is a must. 

3. Holy beauty products! The Allure summer essentials box came in and wow, I'm in heaven. Can't wait to try them all out. 

4. The best friend is home for two weeks from London!!!! I'm just ready to get the party started. 

5. If I'm forced to wear a scarf in MAY, I might as well match it to my nails with an oldie but a goodie, Essie Turks & Caicos. 

How was your week?
xo

Mallory

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mallory! Visiting from Lauren's link-up. Looks like you scored with your summer essentials box from Allure! I missed out on this one but hopefully I'll be more on top of my game for the next one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week, I hope your weekend is even better :)

    www.indigokat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Allure box looks amazing! I didn't even know that they did them. Hope you have a great weekend!

    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...