6.11.2013

nail polish favorites


There are many times throughout the week when I feel like this girl. But if that's the biggest stress I have, then it's a good week. As I sit here typing away with my nude nails (Sand Tropez by Essie), I'm contemplating removing it and applying one of these ASAP! There's something about pastel and neon colors that just makes me a happier person. I'm itching for a bright color change! So today I just wanted to share some of my favorite nail polishes for the spring and summer months. Pastels, neons, glitter-- it's just too hard to choose. 

from left to right: 
L'oreal: Macaroon Me Madly: This is a really pretty creamsicle-peachy shade for when you just want subtle color. 

Essie Mint Candy Apple: This is more of a mint blue than a mint green. It's so pretty on the nails and it's one of those that I can never really get sick of. 

Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac: I'm just obsessed with this line of nail polish. It's the absolute best formula for the price, which is around $2.50. Can't beat that. 

China Glaze Shocking Pink: This is my go-to neon hot pink color. It's currently on my toes and it looks best on tan feet.

Essie Fiji: This is a classic pale pink that goes on perfectly in 1 or 2 coats. When all else fails, just apply this.

Urban Outfitters After Hours: You'll rarely see me sporting an all glitter manicure, so when I'm feeling a little frisky I just do the glitter accent nail thing. This one is perfect. 

Is it still spring? Did we switch to summer yet? The calendar says summer doesn't "officially" start until June 21, but the weather says otherwise... 

What colors/polishes do you reach for the most during the spring and summer? 

1 comment:

  1. Poppy Smith6/11/2013

    I'm having a complete nail crisis at the moment, i'm in the UK and the weather is so all over the place that one minute I want deep plums and the next I want pastels or neons. The weather needs to make its mind up and then I will too :).

    You have a lovely summery collection of favourites here, love the glitter polish :)

    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...