Happy Friday, y'all! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
1. Me and Benjamin made two years on Tuesday. I'm so grateful for two wonderful years with my hunny, and I'm looking forward to mannnyyy more. Can't wait for our date night on Saturday!
2. Trying out Michael Todd Skincare now that I've completely used up my current cleanser and toner. Look for a review once I've had a chance to try it out for a while.
3. Gray nails for gray skies. These days I feel like I live in Seattle. Rain, rain, and more rain to come...
4. If there's one good thing about the holidays being over, it's that it's finally Mardi Gras Season in South Louisiana! Mom and I made this wreath with some leftover mesh and party store items. I thought it was pretty good for a first-time wreath maker.
5. Finally got some quality time with my Carter Bear last night. Can't wait to spend more time with my little man (and Thomas... the train) this weekend.
How was your week?
See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!