Happy Friday, y'all! Posting from my phone today so I hope the layout is correct. Here's some highlights of my week...
1. This finally happened. Now I can see all of the colors and easily choose whatever I'm in the mood for. And the nail polish problem continues...
2. I was able to attend Kate Bryan's class on Monday. Got to meet some other really great bloggers and hear Kate talk about her tips for optimizing Pinterest for your blog. Always learning!
3. I feel like I've been on a truffles high this week. Truffles at work and truffles at home. These were dipped in a thick layer of cocoa. #chocolateloversdream
4. Last night was pretty awesome. Any Project Runway viewers here? Last night I went to the PR Finale party. Anthony Ryan Auld is from Baton Rouge and is a fellow LSU grad. He hosted the finale event with Joshua McKinley. And...Anthony Ryan WON! It was so fun meeting and talking with him and Josh. They're amazing! If you haven't seen any of Anthony's designs, google "Elie Tahari Project Runway Liv Dress." That was one of his winning designs and I.want.it.
5. Today I'm headed to New Orleans to see my beautiful aunt receive the Dunbar Award for her incredible work as a Civil Service employee in Louisiana. So proud of her and I'm so happy to see her being recognized for all that she's done. Love you, Tia!
How was your week?
See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!