Happy Friday, everyone!
It's been a busy week and I have a busy weekend ahead. Here's a few highlights from this week...
1. I took this picture at Qdoba because of how much queso these people gave me on my chips. After I had already had extra cheese, the cashier lady thought I didn't have enough chips, so she added more chips and then MORE cheese. I literally had triple-cheese-queso-mexican-goodness all floating in that bowl. Not good for me, but it tasted oh so good.
2. Trying to organize my closet space better so I bought this new shoe rack from Target.
Thinking about getting another one to put on the side of it.
3. Got some new goodies when I went on a trip to our outlet mall. I'm loving blouses and statement necklaces, so these are a few of what I picked up that day.
4. I've been running around town buying some decorations and food for my nephew's birthday party this Saturday. I've always liked paper lanterns, but never had a reason to buy some. So I finally had a reason to busy some. :)
5. Speaking of my cute little 2 year old, I got to see him on his birthday. I can't believe he's already two years old. Time is flying by so fast!