It's Friday! Hooray!
What kind of plans do you have for the weekend?
1. Finally used my Ulta gift card from my birthday. That means I haven't shopped at Ulta in over a month. I don't know how I feel about that. Am I sick? I picked up a few Real Technique brushes I've been wanting; a new eyelash curler (desperately needed), the Maybelline Babylips in Pink Punch (lip product #68), and a new face primer.
2. House shopping could not be going any slower. After failing to find anything in Houston last weekend, I hit up Pier 1. Saw a few things, and I just like taking pictures of the possibilities. House shopping is not for the indecisive mind. This could take years to complete.
3. My new nail combo. I'm in love. Essie Ladylike + Urban Outfitters Afterhours. So pretty together yet so subtle even though I used glitter. Who knew Urban Outfitters had nail polish?
4. I'm loving my new bow ring I got last weekend at Henri Bendel. So small, dainty, but fashionable. Love.
5. Who doesn't love free food? Me and the bf hit up Rocco's for our favorite poboys after receiving some free drinks and an appetizer (fried pickles anyone?) at our previous visit for being good customers. Seriously, that place is amazing!