8.15.2012

NOTW: Orly Rage


The polish I'm wearing this week is Orly's Rage. This is the PERFECT "rose gold" nail polish. I have a current obsession with rose gold accessories and jewelry. So when I saw this on sale at Sally's I, of course, had to pick it up. 

I have this on with a base coat and top coat. I'm on day 6 and this is just now starting to chip. I'd say that's pretty good! 

As you can see from the picture, this has a very metallic shimmery finish, but it's not glitter. Which I love, because glitter polish is a pain to remove. 

Not only do I love this color, but this polish has the best application. This goes on smooth and opaque in 2 coats. And if you keep going over your nails with more polish, it doesn't get thick at all. Most polishes start to run on the side or become uneven and almost lumpy.

Literally, the only negative about this polish is the fact that it is hard to photograph to get the correct color that I see in person. Pictures do not do this color justice. It's gorgeous! 

I'm glad I picked this up because it's going to be a great color for the Fall and Winter seasons. 

You can find Orly Rage for around $8.00 at Ulta, Sally's, or any drugstore. If you're looking for something new to try for the Fall, I recommend this Orly polish! 

1 comment:

  1. oooh i love this color! I'll have to check it out! I"m a beauty junkie too! When you get a chance, stop by my blog. If you follow let me know and i'll gladly follow back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...