Linking up w/ Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog to share highlights from this past week.
1. Picked up some goodies at Sephora, Mac and a local boutique. BB cream, surf spray, neon coral sunglasses, mineralized skin finish, and some jewelry... got me in the summertime mood.
2. Bath & Body Works is wrapping up their semi-annual sale, so naturally I *had* to pick up some new candles. I'm usually biased to the Fall scents, but this pineapple orchid scent is ah-ma-zing!
3. I finally got my Target redcard in the mail, and I was able to use it for the first time this week. It's a pretty new addition to my wallet.
4. It was a 4-day work week, since july 4 fell on Wednesday. I got to celebrate with a good ole' BBQ by the pool in the sun with my friends. Amazingly fun day!
5. It's July... which means it's my birthday month! No matter how old I get, birthday coupons are always nice to see in my inbox. Makes my inner crazy coupon lady excited to have one more reason to shop.
Happy Friday! Hope y'all have a great weekend!