7.06.2012

high five for friday

Linking up w/ Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog to share highlights from this past week. 


1. Picked up some goodies at Sephora, Mac and a local boutique. BB cream, surf spray, neon coral sunglasses, mineralized skin finish, and some jewelry...  got me in the summertime mood. 

2. Bath & Body Works is wrapping up their semi-annual sale, so naturally I *had* to pick up some new candles. I'm usually biased to the Fall scents, but this pineapple orchid scent is ah-ma-zing! 

3. I finally got my Target redcard in the mail, and I was able to use it for the first time this week. It's a pretty new addition to my wallet. 

4. It was a 4-day work week, since july 4 fell on Wednesday. I got to celebrate with a good ole' BBQ by the pool in the sun with my friends. Amazingly fun day!

5. It's July... which means it's my birthday month! No matter how old I get, birthday coupons are always nice to see in my inbox. Makes my inner crazy coupon lady excited to have one more reason to shop. 

Happy Friday! Hope y'all have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, found you through the link-up!
    Love the B&BW semi-annual sale, always the perfect time to stock up on candles & other goodies. Your new watches are super cute, too!

    Have a great weekend & happy early birthday!
    Bre
    blogbybre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...