It's Friday! Let's just not acknowledge the fact that it's Friday the 13th. I've been counting down the days because I am leaving for vacation tomorrow. My week was pretty packed, which has made the week go by pretty fast, which is always a plus. Anyways, here's some fun things from the past few days.
1. Monday marked 20 years since my sister was diagnosed with Leukemia. It's crazy to think that was 20 years ago. We were so young! I put together a picture of us from her Dream Come True trip to Colorado in 1994 and us now. I'm just so thankful that she is as survivor and to have her here with me today.
2. This handsome little man (my nephew Carter) got to visit me at work. I got to babysit him for the afternoon and I can never get enough of him!
3. My coworkers treated me to an early birthday lunch. We had some really good sushi and I got to open my present-- a gift card to one of my favorite local boutiques! My coworkers are pretty great!
4. One of my dearest friends from work (Hey Nell!) is moving to Texas next week. And since our birthdays are two days apart, a bunch of us went to happy hour (which actually lasted over 5 hours) to celebrate. I'm sad to see her go, but can't wait to visit... and shop!
5. My friday night will consist of packing. "Yayyyyy!" This is about as far as I got last night. I'm a terrible packer. I actually got bored with the 5 minutes of packing and decided to go shopping instead. I need help!
Well, that was my week.
Anybody have some good packing tips? I need all the help I can get!
Have a good weekend.