So, I'm a little late writing this post. My Birchbox came the day after I left for vacation, so I actually just opened it. This month's box is a collaboration with Glamour Magazine, which I was really excited about. And I must say, this might be the best box I've received so far. I had high expectations since Glamour is my favorite magazine, and I'm really really pleased with this month's products.
Here's a quick rundown...
1. Boscia BB Cream: I have tried a couple BB creams recently, and this one seems really interesting. It's a self-adjusting shade and has SPF 27 and PA ++. This is the product I'm most excited to try, and when I do I'll let you know how I like it. Click here to see my review of the Smashbox BB cream.
2. Color Club polish in Blue-Ming: You can never go wrong with nail polish for me. And... I.LOVE.THIS.COLOR! What's crazy is that I saw this one recently in the store and debated getting it, but ultimately decided against it because I do own similar colors. But hey, I'm not complaining!
3. Stila lip glaze in Camera: This is a pretty fall color lip gloss. I'm going to hold on to this and use up some other glosses first and try this one out in the fall. I think this is a full size product, so I'm loving that.
4. Annick Goutal perfume: I've received this same perfume brand before, and I don't really like it. It's just eh, for me. An alright smell, but not going to be reaching for this anytime soon.
5. Tea Forte minteas (lifestyle extra): I love keeping mints in my purse or desk. Can never really go wrong with that. These are the flavor "lime mojito"... yum!
6. Birchbox exclusive earbuds (lifestyle extra): Neon headphones, yes please! These are the exact style of headphones I use and love. I can't use the ones that come with ipods and iphones. These are SO comfortable, and I'll definitely be using them.
Some months are misses and some months are hits. This box was definitely a "hit" for me! If you're interested in signing up for Birchbox, click here!