As much as I kept telling myself to remember to write a friday post last week, I just plain forgot. I guess being on vacation does that to you. :) But, it's Friday again! Here's how my week went...
1. Basically, all day Monday I just stared at this picture pretending I was still on vacation. Thankfully, I'm not having as many withdrawals anymore.
2. Okay, I have been needing a new purse for a LONG time. I'm so picky, its ridiculous. But, my amazing boyfriend bought me this Tory Burch that I've been wanting so. so. so. bad. It was my belated birthday present, but I'm so in love with it and it was well worth the wait!
3. "You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go do them." I don't know why, I just love this quote. It's motivational so I just decided to hang it in my office. Thanks Pinterest!
4. My dear friend Nell (and coworker) is moving to Texas next week, and while I was away, she placed the sweetest birthday card and gift on my desk for me for when I returned to work. She got me the MAC Opulash mascara and this clay mask I've been wanting. So excited to try them out!
5. My best friend and roommate turned 24 yesterday! We celebrated with a girls night at Gino's Italian Restaurant and some drinks. Good times with the girls!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!