9.14.2012

Happy Friday!


I'll spare you the Rebecca Black lyric I was about put on repeat in your head and just say... 
Happy Friday, everyone! 

1. First success girls game night! My six closest girl friends and I played a round of Monopoly, sipped some wine, and ate delicious appetizers and desserts. I could get used to this!

2. Who doesn't love a cactus cornbread? Enjoyed another girls night with dinner at Coyote Blues. Amazing tortilla soup and more girl talk.

3. Such a love-hate relationship with Adobe. I upgraded to the CS6 Master Collection, and my lord there were some hurdles. Not enough memory. Then, it was installed in German. I don't speak German. Fail. But, all problems now solved and I'm a happy Adobe customer again. 

4. Wine and bubble bath. Sometimes that's all you need to clear your head before a long work week.

5. I killed a fake plant. Who does that? Thought I was going to graduate to live plants soon, but clearly I'm not ready for that yet. 

See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog! 

Any exciting weekend plans? 


4 comments:

  1. Red wine is on my mind this weekend! Love your steamless glasses!!

    Found you through the H54F link up! Happy Friday! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how each snapshot tells a mini story! The cactus cornbread looks delicious :)

    x Ellie
    http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm officially jealous. Monopoly is my favorite game of all time but I have the hardest time finding people to play with me! Everybody thinks it's a game that never ends, but it's totally not if you play it right! LOoks like you guys had a fun time. I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the series of photos :)

    thank you for the comment on my blog...I also post occasional photos of the week!
    love your blog...followed!

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...