I'll spare you the Rebecca Black lyric I was about put on repeat in your head and just say...
Happy Friday, everyone!
1. First success girls game night! My six closest girl friends and I played a round of Monopoly, sipped some wine, and ate delicious appetizers and desserts. I could get used to this!
2. Who doesn't love a cactus cornbread? Enjoyed another girls night with dinner at Coyote Blues. Amazing tortilla soup and more girl talk.
3. Such a love-hate relationship with Adobe. I upgraded to the CS6 Master Collection, and my lord there were some hurdles. Not enough memory. Then, it was installed in German. I don't speak German. Fail. But, all problems now solved and I'm a happy Adobe customer again.
4. Wine and bubble bath. Sometimes that's all you need to clear your head before a long work week.
5. I killed a fake plant. Who does that? Thought I was going to graduate to live plants soon, but clearly I'm not ready for that yet.
See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!
Any exciting weekend plans?