Another work week down. Happy Friday, y'all!
1. New ottoman from Overstock came in. Other than wall art and bedding, my bedroom is almost complete.
Now on to bigger projects-- like (re)painting the living room and constructing a fireplace mantel. Halp!
2. Dropped Ben off at the airport. He's in St. Louis for two weeks on a work trip.
Miss him a lot, but can't wait to see him next Friday!
3. Shoutout to an avid Pastels and Mascara reader and one of my dearest friends, Danielle! She got a new job and I couldn't be happier for her! I love it when good things happen to good people. I love her to death. Hey Dani!
4. Got to squeeze in two walks around the LSU lakes this week with the roomie. The weather here has been so fall, and I'm loving it.
5. What would a post be without including some new beauty goodies? You'll notice two things from my Fall Wish List. You've already seen my review on the Maybelline quad, so look for upcoming posts about the nail polish and mascara.
See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!
Find me on: