T...G... I... F. It's been a busy one. Here's a look back...
1. Sunday was spent at the bookstore getting inspiration for decorating my condo. I'm on a decorating kick. I feel like my bedroom is done, and now it's time to focus on the main living areas. I wish I could just snap my fingers and have an HGTV designer come in and do it for me! (Sabrina Soto, can you hear me?)
2. Who doesn't love a surprise cupcake from Cupcake Couture?
3. I've started the deocrating process by replacing my old side table and re-styling it. It's not much, but it's a start y'all...
4. Essie Mint Candy Apple for ya. I foresee this color on my nails many times this Spring and Summer.
5. This week a friend passed his exam to officially become an RN! St. Patty's glasses for everyone thanks to The Bulldog!
How was your week?! See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!