3.08.2013

happy friday y'all!


T...G... I... F. It's been a busy one. Here's a look back... 

1. Sunday was spent at the bookstore getting inspiration for decorating my condo. I'm on a decorating kick. I feel like my bedroom is done, and now it's time to focus on the main living areas. I wish I could just snap my fingers and have an HGTV designer come in and do it for me! (Sabrina Soto, can you hear me?) 

2. Who doesn't love a surprise cupcake from Cupcake Couture? 

3. I've started the deocrating process by replacing my old side table and re-styling it. It's not much, but it's a start y'all... 

4. Essie Mint Candy Apple for ya. I foresee this color on my nails many times this Spring and Summer. 

5. This week a friend passed his exam to officially become an RN! St. Patty's glasses for everyone thanks to The Bulldog! 

How was your week?! See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog! 
xo, Mal

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see your ideas for the condo.. and now i want a cupcake!!! yummm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...