3.20.2013

March Birchbox



I really liked this month's box. Was not disappointed in one thing! Here's a glimpse at what was inside my "March Madness" Birchbox... 

Marcelle BB Cream
I've just added this to my "try it" list of BB creams, along with Dr. Jart, Boscia, and Revlon (which I've already tried and will post about soon). I'll let you know how this one turns out! 

LA Fresh Nail Polish Remover Pads
Going to be traveling these next two weekends so these will go straight into my luggage. Now I don't have to worry about packing my usual polish remover. I've only ever heard good things about these so I'm excited to give these a try. 

Vasanti Brighten Up Face Rejuvenator
Never heard of this brand, but it contains Papaya and Aloe with micro-crystals, and I like all of those things. Sounds like a great exfoliator. So we'll give it a shot and see how I like it. 

Whish Shave Cream
Never heard of this brand either, and was a little hesitant, but I did try it and this made my legs SO smooth. 

Nail File (by Madewell)
I only own one nail file, and it's seen better days. So I think this came at a perfect time. Plus, it was created by Madewell, so that's nice. 

If you're interested in trying Birchbox for yourself, click here!
What did you get this month? 
xo, Mal

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! Seeing all these posts about Birchbox/ Glossybox makes me even more tempted to sign up! Great post as always! If anyone has the time please check out my blog, and follow if you like, I've decided to host a small giveway once I reach 20 followers, so be sure to know to win one of my fave skincare products! http://apricotsandamethysts.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across your blog via pinterest and realized that you live in Baton Rouge, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kathryn! Hope you continue to follow along! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...