Happy Friday, Y'all! Another long week coming to an end. This week the wood floors in my condo were finally repaired thanks to my amazing dad who seems to know how to do anything and saved me major $$$$. Now I'm looking forward to a good weekend and making memories at the St. Patrick's Day parade tomorrow... :)
1. Captured this pic of Mike the Tiger taking a nap after the Men's Basketball game. Sometimes I wish I could just pet him, but think I think "eh, better not." [pitch perfect, anyone?]
2. Sushi for two. Had a great dinner date with my bff and long lost sister Danielle at Ichiban's. I love being able to catch up over good food. I wouldn't mind if this became a weekly event.
3. I had a realization this week that my brush "collection" is out of control. Washing them is such a chore, mainly because I'm just lazy. But once their clean it makes me feel so much better. If you want to see how I clean this mountain of brushes, click here.
4. I scored two House of Harlow look-a-like necklaces at Wet Seal for a total of $15 thanks to a bogo 50% off sale. I can finally check that off of my "find a less expensive version" wishlist.
5. I really really enjoyed this month's Birchbox. I'll share what I got next week!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Check out more H54F posts on Lauren's blog!