3.05.2013

february favorites


LORAC PRO Palette 
I'm just in love with this palette. The matte eye shadow options seem endless to me and that's what I love about it. I've reached for it almost every day. See my full review and swatches here

L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
Holy mascara. L'oreal seems to have done it again for me. Since January I've been on a "try new mascaras kick" and this is the only that really stands out to me. It lengthens, volumizes and separates my lashes like none other. Even better, the formula is completely clump free. This mascara means business and I'm loving it. 

Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush
I talked about these here, but didn't have this color yet. This color takes the cake for "your lips but better." It's my go-to lipstick for everyday. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer + Dark Spot Corrector
Since I love the Instant Age Rewind concealer for dark circles, I knew I had to try the dark spot corrector. It claims to treat the discoloration while you wear it. I have dark spots pretty much all over my cheeks thanks to acne scarring. I think this does at concealing my dark spots and evening everything out. 

NYX Blush in Pinched
I'm a big fan of NYX powder blushes. This one reminds me of NARS Orgasm. Peachy pink with some golden shimmer. It's so pretty an inexpensive. 

Elf Powder Brush
I don't know why I've never bought an ELF face brush before. One of my all-time favorite eye brushes is from ELF (more on that soon).  I guess because it's only $3.00, I would always think "hmmm, 3 dollars probably means hard bristles that could be rough my face." I couldn't have been more wrong. This brush is super soft. It applies and blends my powder, blush, bronzer, whatever I'm in the mood for, perfectly. Really glad I finally spent the whopping $3.00. 

What did you love in February?
xo, Mal

7 comments:

  1. That LORAC palette looks amazing!! And I need to get my hands on that Elf Powder Brush... I've been wanting a new one but hesitant to spend on something super pricey, so this one sounds great! xo, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LORAC pallette looks so good! I have the naked pallette, but would you recommend getting this one as well? I also love the blush color! So pretty! :)
    xx, Siri
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Age Rewind & Color Whispers too. I am going to have to look for that NYX blush it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i am obsessed with the under eye age rewind too... but i gotta try the dark spot one! and that lorac palette is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Mallory!

    Check out my February favorites sometime!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mallory I also nominated you for the Liebster award go to my blog to get the details !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that L'Oreal mascara the one with the round brush? If yes, it's on my wantlist!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...